Ice cream makes many of our special commemorations and events that much better. It certainly makes them sweeter. We’ve identified 10 terrific occasions where you’ll appreciate a little ice cream.
10 Best Occasions to Buy Ice Cream
- Special Occasions - Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries
- We almost can’t imagine how folks celebrated birthdays before the invention of ice cream. At any rate, ice cream and cake are the two mainstays for these wonderful occasions. We enjoy making custom orders to facilitate greater joy at weddings, graduation parties, work promotion parties, or any other celebratory event.
- Romantic Dates
- Ice cream is a simple yet delightful way to do a first date (or any subsequent ones). So, don’t hesitate to take your wife or girlfriend out for a couple of scoops of Toasted Coconut, Orange Dream, or Kahlua Krunch.
- With Friends, Following a Break-Up
- Sometimes we have to contend with other emotions as well, including the sorrow of a breakup. You don’t have to “eat your feelings” per se, but it’s nice to unwind after any stressful event by relaxing with a nice bowl of ice cream.
- Evening Dessert
- That delicious supper just isn’t complete without a nice dessert. You’re always invited to stroll down to Jake’s Ice Cream in the evening after you finished dinner, and want to satiate your sweet tooth.
- Dietary Cheat Days
- Is today your “cheat day” on your Keto diet? If you’re going to break a fast or any other dietary guidelines, then go hard and enjoy it to the fullest.
- When You’re Ailing
- Are you sore from a strenuous workout? Perhaps you could use a treat after 13 straight days of work. Ice cream is a wonderful way to “chill” after intense labor.
- To Satisfy Pregnancy Cravings
- Pending doctor’s orders, you can use ice cream to alleviate pregnancy cravings. While you’re at it, don’t forget to share some with your husband and neighbors.
- While Enjoying a Movie
- Nothing beats curling up to a great movie with a bowl of ice cream. If movies aren’t your thing, this also works after a heavy meal when you’re sitting down to watch a Buccs or Rays game on TV.
- The Hottest Days of the Year
- It certainly gets warm around Siesta Keys and Sarasota. When it’s hot outside, you should do two things: get a large container of water (for hydration) and a waffle cone to cool you down a bit.
- Randomly Any Time
- The best time for ice cream is . . . any time you want!
We know you hardly need an excuse to grab an ice cream bowl or cone from Jake’s Ice Cream on Siesta Keys. Our hand-crafted ice cream is suitable for just about any occasion. If you’d like to learn about our lavish list of flavors, call anytime at 941-554-4632.