Are you ready to try a couple of scoops of the best hand-crafted ice cream in the Siesta Key area? Then you’re in the right place at Jake’s Ice Cream.
Now is as good a time as ever to indulge your sweet tooth with the Muddy Buddy or Cookie Monster. Those aren’t just hilarious-sounding creatures either. They’re irresistible ice cream treats, and two are among many flavors you won’t find in your typical ice cream shop.
Why Everyone Loves Jake’s Ice Cream
Welcome to Jake’s Ice Cream on Siesta Key! We’d like to remind you why everyone loves ice cream, and how you can get it with us any warm afternoon on Midnight Pass Road.
- Tons of Flavor Options
- We have more than 20 different flavors on our ice cream menu. This includes everything from Toasted Coconut to Chocolate Peanut Butter to Circus McGerkus.
- Ask about our flavors that even satisfy nut-free, gluten-free, and vegan preferences.
- Quick, Simple, Tasty Dessert
- Have you ever gotten stuck debating or quarreling with your family over what to eat for dessert? It’s a pain, but not if you go after that one, quick, and awesome fix that virtually everyone can agree upon: Ice Cream!
- When you don’t want to spend forever baking a cake or paying a fortune for restaurant desserts (that get smaller all the time), Jake’s Ice Cream is a reliable and delicious solution.
- Several Fun Ways to Eat It
- Do you want ice cream in a bowl, a cone, a waffle cone, or even part of an ice cream cake? That’s all possible with ice cream.
- Mix It With Anything
- If you STILL can’t decide on a dessert that’ll satisfy everybody, why not mix and match a little? Ice cream goes great with brownies, cakes, cookies, bananas, strawberries, and more.
- We’ve even seen folks mix our Kahlua Krunch flavor with a cup of coffee. Whatever works for you!
- Great Any Time of Year in Siesta Key, FL
- Ice cream is awesome any time of the year in a warm and beautiful place like Siesta Key. You can’t help but love the sunshine and great atmosphere around here, but don’t forget to give your skin a break and grab a cold treat with us.
We tend to think delicious homemade ice cream pretty much sells itself, but it doesn’t hurt to have a few reminders. Don’t forget that Jake’s Ice Cream can even make custom flavors as well. It’s great for birthday celebrations, weddings, anniversaries, and any other reasons you have to throw a party. Feel free to get in touch with us by calling 941-554-4632.